Monday, June 8, 2009

Everyday Glamour


I just added more to my welcome section in my Etsy shop to describe "my philosophy": I believe in everyday glamour. Adornment is a way of showing appreciation for the precious and temporary gift that is our body. Taking time to enjoy beautiful things is part of living each moment to the fullest.

I think it's interesting how many women worry about wearing "too much" jewelry or clothing that is "too flashy". They try to avoid things to suggest that they take pride in their appearence (outside of basic grooming and fitness). Beauty does not just exist with supermodels:)
Pic above is the "ULTIMATE LEAF Earrings". Pic below is "TINY PURSE Earrings". Both are pieces that make it easier to add a little glamour to one's daily life...

No comments:

Post a Comment